Wednesday, July 2, 2008

*English post*... Not ready..

So yesterday was the day when my term officially started.. But I still do not feel any change.. we are still continuing with planning process, going to do task-force-planning tomorrow... still there was not this "kick-on- point" that would tell me - now the hard work is starting!

I am somehow missing the engine, that I usually used to have at the beginning of my terms..I still do not have clear vision and I still do not know where to start.. sooo many things to do, soo much potential, but framework missing, people, that I could involve, are missing, contacts missing,... aaaaaaa...My LCP and MC year I definitely knew what I want to see at the end, what is possible and what not. At the end- things that I did not achieve and goals that we did not reach, was not because it would be impossible, but because of bad planning or not capacity of me and other people involved.. but it WAS possible, I m sure.

Here I totally DO NOT KNOW what can be possible and what not.. many ppl say to me that I can do great things here.. But what is this "great thing"???

Other thing is that we are not legal in Argentina.. WE are just legal as Southern Cone- based in Santiago de Chile, AIESEC Chile is completely legal, Argentina not.. We had Supervisory Group meeting on Tuesday (btw everything in Spanish..:S.. understood 40% of that ;) and they were very pissed- how come we are not focused on legal issues!- how come we are doing other things than working on legality of our organization!..Even they are afraid to admit they work with AIESEC if we are not legal, they are helping "black workers" in Argentina.. That a bit scared me, I did not realizae it was such a big issue before.. How we can sell exchanges here, apply for grants, get trust form our partners if we are illegal????

So also that is a reason why I m somehow lost and totally do not know what I can afford and what not..:(

BUT..There is one thing that is making me happy and that is the contact with LCs.. I loved Zlin coaching visits, I loved to visit Brno, I loved visits in Karvina, or meetings with some Prague members when I was in Czech Republic.. That s why I m soo happy that I will coach 3 LCs here- Buenos Aires, Santiago de Chile and Vina de Mar.

But when i m going to Chile- still do not know..OK back to work
:)

2 comments:

Muza said...

girl,
no one will tell you the limit of what is possible, and i am sure you are aware of it.
legality for now is Emil's and Maxi's problem.
you ahve no impact on that.
so do your job - leaders role is envisioning hwat is possible and what is your level of ambition and makignit happen.
Thanks for sugar cube

Tina Pospisilova said...

You are welcome.. ee Sveta update your blog as well ;)